Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms of trading are those of Star Floral Imports and Novelties Limited T/A Hamilworth, hereinafter referred to as "the Company".
- Goods are sold ex works.
- All prices are subject to VAT with the current exception of books and sugar items, unless notified in the price list or otherwise by HM Customs and Excise, whereupon the company reserves the right to adjust prices accordingly. Payment should be in £ Sterling and by banker's draft or telexed transfer for overseas orders with all bank charges for customer's own account.
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the purchaser on delivery but the ownership remains with the Company until they have been paid for.
- Prices charged for goods shall be those ruling at time of dispatch and the right is reserved by the Company to withdraw any items in the range without prior notice.
- FOR ALL UK CUSTOMERS AND ORDERS OF £200 AND OVER (EXCLUDING VAT) CARRIAGE WILL NOT BE CHARGED. FOR UK ORDERS BELOW THIS AMOUNT CARRIAGE WILL BE CHARGED AT COST. MINIMUM ORDERS ARE £100.
- FOR OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS THE MINIMUM ORDER IS £300 WITH CARRIAGE FOR CUSTOMER'S OWN ACCOUNT.
- Return of goods for credit must be agreed with the Company prior to dispatch and, except where the Company is at fault, a service charge for 10% of the credit value will be made.
- The Company cannot be liable for breakages to sugar flowers and related sugar products unless breakages and shortages are reported on the day of receipt only. Colours of flowers can only be matched if they are from the same batch. All sugar related products must be stored in cool, dry and aireated conditions and away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Goods awaiting payment of a pro forma invoice will be held for 7 days only.
- Payment: for goods to be made strictly net within 30 days from the invoice date
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 2% per month on overdue accounts
- The Company will pass on to the debtor all bank charges for R.D. cheques and costs of legal action to recover any overdue debt.
Only a director of the Company has the authority to vary these terms and to be made only in writing.
Terms & Conditions of Website Use
The term ‘Hamilworth’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Hamilworth International Ltd, the owner of the website whose registered office is Campbells Mill, St George’s Road, New Mills SK22 4JY. Our company registration number is 04852496. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.